ROSANNE presented at EuroNoise 2015 in Maastricht
A paper featuring Work Package 2 (Measurement methods for the noise emission properties of road surfaces) of ROSANNE were presented at the EuroNoise 2015 (http://www.euronoise2015.eu/) conference in Maastricht from 31st May-3rd June 2015.
Marco Conter of AIT gave a presentation on the acoustic long-term performance of asphalt and concrete road surfaces on Austrian motorways. Click on the links below to access the
- Paper – http://www.fehrl.org/index.php?m=32&mode=download&id_file=17339
- Presentation – http://www.fehrl.org/index.php?m=32&mode=download&id_file=17340
The following sessions were related to ROSANNE WP2 topics:
- 8a.1 Tyre/road noise modelling
- 8a.2 Tyre/road noise measurements, standards and classification
- 8a.3 Solutions for lower tyre/road noise
For more information, contact Marco at Marco.Conter@ait.ac.at.